Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 07:53 PM   #984
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Mace Windu was a horrible character. There was absolutely nothing redeeming about him and without his decision to kill the Emperor, Anakin may have remained a Jedi.

I love SLJ but he was awful in the role. Being restrained by dialog isn't his forte and it was just a bad fit overall. I would not be interested in his return in any form.

The character is dead and it should be left that way.
Don't shoot the messenger...

If it is young Windu, it would probably not be SLJ.

Meh, I don't know. I'd have to see who was attached... And then probably not know them and lean on Dane to tell me if it was going to be good or not.

https://www.dexerto.com/tv-movies/st...plans-1419321/
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.