View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 09:42 AM   #391
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
I don't know what to believe. They claim the sex offender isn't even him. When I said "it looks just like him" they claim it's his cousin - they were both named after an uncle.

In any case, the offense was a 23 year old sleeping with a 16 year old girlfriend - which is kinda pathetic but I'm not sure it warrants being forever included on a sexual predators site.
I've mentioned this before IIRC, but....

In the great state of Missouri, if you're a male and caught urinating in public, you are placed on the Sex Offender Registry?

How ****ed up is that?
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.