Thread: UHHHH. Ok
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #145
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
Let me get this straight:

You're getting a divorce, and should be free to **** who you please, but your wife is still mad that you potentially got a blowjob from a stripper? Why? It's not like you plan on staying together, right? It would be one thing if she saw it as an opportunity to get more money - i.e. my client's husband has been screwing a stripper and is guilty of infidelity - but she was getting upset over it, correct? But calling the lawyer at the same time? I don't get it.
Unless I missed something, I don't think he said he was getting divorced. Then again I haven't read over half the posts in this thread so...
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.