View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 02:15 PM   #63
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crime Fighter
I give you MY WORD that I'll be here. I'm watching the game at my buddy's house on Direct TV so I'll be here about 16:45 to talk about our big win...

Are you guys worried at all about this game? I'm a bit nervous because of the excitement and the anxiety surrounding the game but we've played many of big games over the past several years. I think playing in that Cleveland game and losing to the Titans really fired us up. We are playing with more of a purpose this year. Plus, Tommy Maddox is really in a comfort zone with the offense. If you guys don't have the D to get to him, I think it could be a long, long day for you...

Our O-line, especially with Faneca, Hartings, and Kendell Simmons can block the best of them. I'm not worried about protecting Tommy. These guys are some of the best in the business...

Man, no matter what happens, this game is going to be fun to watch!

HERE WE GO STEE-LERS, HERE WE GO!

CF

"Crime Does Not Pay"

Fair enough CF, I'll expect you after the game. I have a feeling it is is going to be be one of the best of the season and should have been on Monday Night Football. As far as our D line, I think you will be surprised if you think Maddox won't get thumped a few times. There is a huge difference between what we had last year and what we have now in the talent department. I am more worried about the match up between your WR's and our CB's to be honest. BTW: Welcome to the board.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.