View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 11:48 PM   #85
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
What a chicken shit she is. Email.

Sorry dude. You've got a lot on your plate. You are going to get through as a mountain of a man. Keep trudging through.
This was back in 2011. I may have had cancer then for all I know. She had nice tits and she smelled sort of like strawberries and cream, all over. Other than that, she was nothing special. Hell, my ass was twice as big as hers and her hips were as narrow as a ten year old gymnast. She had two kids so somebody must have figured out how to get in there, but I was wondering how in the world I was ever going to. Luckily for me, I never banged her. She didn't deserve any of this!
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.