View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 01:17 AM   #99
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Ok star gazer tell where anyone can say with certainty about this.

Hell I just read about finding rooms they never knew existed inside one of the Pyramids. Yeah we know all about everything because an Archaeologist says so.
Well being I've been to Egypt multiple times, actually talked to actual archeologists (as a child I wanted nothing more than to be an Egyptologist) and the Egyptian military has asked me to come shoot Milky Way images above Egyptian monuments I'm going to hazard a guess that I'm possibly more well rounded on this subject than you. Of course thats me discounting your extensive and diligent PBS and Discovery work whilst throwing back a few PBRs.

I can translate hieroglyphics, there are like books on how to do it and at this point Google may have a hieroglyphic translator as an add-on to its Chrome browser. The Ancient Egyptian language is extremely well known and documented. The Book of the Dead, the Pyramid Texts and the walls of all the royal tombs in Saqqara, the Valley of the Kings all the way to Abu Simbel are wholly translated. I have here a section of the Ramesseum with hieroglyphics on it.

As I said earlier and other peoples responses obviously show they concur it would be best for you to either take some time to read, or respond with sorry I didn't know that and disengage.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.