View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 08:17 AM   #49
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewbies View Post
Hindsight being 50/50, Hootie is even more pathedic every time he returns from his last ban hammer.

I can't believe idiots here wanted to trust him with their money.
They didn't. They entrusted me with their money and real names. Hootie was supposed to work with everyone else on the picks but it became the all Hootie show. He wouldn't listen to anyone. Our $5000 became his personal stack of money to play with as he saw fit.

I tried to get him to change. But, it had to be all about Hootie, It was Hooties way or the highway. Losing 1/2 our money in two weeks didn't help. But, it was inability to get along with anyone that forced him out as the lead FF player.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.