View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 02:58 PM   #127
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

I've got the current one to close her good eye while in the act. She has a lazy eye and when you factor in my crank has a slight bend to it... Poor gal thought I was wiggling and teasing her before. Now it fits like a glove. 69 took some getting used to and her dislexia don't help. But we practice lots and I'm pretty sure the disfigurmemt of her ears from guiding her is not permanent
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.