View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 04:55 PM   #104
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Watched my favorite of the Friday the 13ths last night, IV The Final Chapter. It admittedly has one of the worst depictions of Jason of the entire series which drops it down most peoples lists. Kind of looks like someone's broke down dad running around, but for me its the quintessential 80s slasher flick. NFL Films quality score, titties everywhere, weird Cory Feldman as Tommy, Crispin Glover, adults acting as teens doing dumb shit, etc.

The kills could be better and Jason could be much more menacing, but I still love it and could watch it on repeat.

Also, watched VII The New Blood right after IV. Its towards the top of my list as well for the series. Much more menacing Jason and kills, but less titties and overall campiness. Stand out being Jason picking a chick zipped up in a sleeping bag and clubbing her against a tree. Plus it has the disfigured Jason face after his mask gets knocked off.
I like Friday Part 4 a lot too,i thought Jason in Part 3 and 4 were both pretty big and menacing.But yeah Part 7 has Kane Hodder who is definitely a beast as Jason,he pretty much looked like a zombie at the end of that movie.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote