View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 07:57 PM   #97
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
It was almost 10 pm when we got there last night and they were fixing to close. I think the kid running the store just wanted us out so he could go smoke another bowl. Blade Runner was 10 bucks alone, and the rest of the Halloween movies were separate.

It was a pretty good store, had a ton of movies that were all priced cheap in the 2 dollar range. It's hard to find a video store that still rents movies anymore. I'm not sure they actually exist, other than Redbox. So buying the dvd's and blue rays for 2-3 dollars each was about the same as what we would have paid if we rented them.
I bought Blade Runner on blu ray a long time ago that has a bunch of different versions,but i always watch the final or directors cut.And yeah the Halloween movies always usually go for more than what you paid,that is a great deal.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.