View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 06:59 PM   #95
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
The Halloween series is one that I love watching through this time of the year. Like you, those movies scared the shit outta me when I was a kid. It didn't matter how many times you checked under the bed, or closet...Michael Myers could always STILL be there.

This all of this.Plus the music/score of the movie on;y adds to the fear and tension.
We watched the remake of Poltergeist last night and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it still didn't have the same creepiness I felt when I watched the original as a kid.

I've been trying to find a place to pick up the movie Trick R Treat, and haven't had any luck. Tried a movie/record/cbd oil store last night that I've never been to, and ended up scoring a blue ray copy of the directors cut of Blade Runner and all the Halloween movies for 15 bucks, so the night ended up pretty good.
This all of this about Halloween.Plus the music/score of the movie only adds to the fear and tension.
You got all of the Halloween movies for $15,was it the box set ? Either way what an awesome deal.As far Trick R Treat,have you tried Amazon or Ebay ?
Edit do you mean Trick R Treat (2007),or Trick OR Treat(1986).We've been getting these movies confused here lately lol.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.