View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 06:59 PM   #94
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Couldn't agree more, Michael Myers is top dog in my childhood nightmares... he was sneaky like that, he just might be in that dark shadow over there!!1

The funny thing about Trick R Treat for me, is that I totally remember it being kind of a big deal must watch thing at the time, aimed at young rockers... but all I can honestly remember anymore is that Skippy from Family Ties is the star
I've honestly never seen it before. I've just heard some small buzz about it and figured I'd give it a try. The whole month of October leading up to Halloween my daughters and I watch as many horror movies as we can. It's hard to find a movie that we haven't seen yet, so I figured I might as well. The funny thing is, we saw a figurine from the movie at Wal-Mart for sale, but no movie.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli