View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 09:26 AM   #429
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
That's what they're doing here.

I asked the wife what she thought of that. She told me that, at least with her kids, the parents that would make their kids read and do math and things regardless will do the stuff they send out. The ones that wouldn't wont.

I wonder how it will work in high school and things where the grades, you know, matter.
No clue.

But we’re making our kids stick to a schedule during this whole thing. Up in the morning....shower and breakfast. Reading and school work until lunch and then they have some free time in the afternoon. It’s raining here so outside is kind of hard for them at the moment. If we didn’t do that....they would all sleep in until 11 and not do shit all day.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote