View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 09:20 AM   #428
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Our school district is sending out weekly learning packets that aren’t due and aren’t graded. They’re just there for the kids to keep up with what they’ve been learning. I think the plan right now is if the kid was on track to move to the next grade....then they’re going to just move them.

I have a feeling that the next grade level for everyone is going to be ****ing nuts because they’re going to have to teach them stuff that they should have already been taught but couldn’t.
That's what they're doing here.

I asked the wife what she thought of that. She told me that, at least with her kids, the parents that would make their kids read and do math and things regardless will do the stuff they send out. The ones that wouldn't wont.

I wonder how it will work in high school and things where the grades, you know, matter.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.