View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 09:01 AM   #427
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
The person helping out with my class posted work for distance learning. Good stuff, but unreasonable for the kids to do and no structure. 9 things-all to be handed in. I would be looking at 1800 assignments and 1800 emails. NFW.

But with Google and Schoology being overloaded-took everything over today. I was not trying to be mean-but they need simple work and a lot of structure. That is what I can do.

So I will take her ideas-put it into a structured lesson and keep it short.

IF you are having the same issues....Schoology and Google are overwhelmed. And they are not talking to each other well. Give your kids a break. Hopefully the teachers adapt.
Our school district is sending out weekly learning packets that aren’t due and aren’t graded. They’re just there for the kids to keep up with what they’ve been learning. I think the plan right now is if the kid was on track to move to the next grade....then they’re going to just move them.

I have a feeling that the next grade level for everyone is going to be ****ing nuts because they’re going to have to teach them stuff that they should have already been taught but couldn’t.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote