View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 07:28 PM   #424
It was not a fair catch

The person helping out with my class posted work for distance learning. Good stuff, but unreasonable for the kids to do and no structure. 9 things-all to be handed in. I would be looking at 1800 assignments and 1800 emails. NFW.

But with Google and Schoology being overloaded-took everything over today. I was not trying to be mean-but they need simple work and a lot of structure. That is what I can do.

So I will take her ideas-put it into a structured lesson and keep it short.

IF you are having the same issues....Schoology and Google are overwhelmed. And they are not talking to each other well. Give your kids a break. Hopefully the teachers adapt.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.