View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 09:32 PM   #210
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasChief View Post
Yea but it is more than words. Anyone can say I'm sorry. Its easy to say peace when on your back. This would be a gesture more than words and show he really is sorry. That truly sucks he did that, there's been times where I didn't go to a place based on a review.
Anymore I count on reviews but very seldom do I use a single review or even a couple. I base it on a percentage of happy campers. With a small business that doesn't do a tremendous amount of internet sales a few bad ones can do a great deal of harm.

I agree with what you are saying. There needs to be a lot more invested than a "my bad, sorry." At least approach the apology with the same vigor that was used to do the harm.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.