Thread: Chiefs Sometimes I forget
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 05:35 PM   #43
The pizza king of kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
I used to get that too...but then I made them listen to me tell stories of old Municipal Stadium and Len Dawson....then the long string of painful years we had to endure with crappy teams, crappy GM's, crappy draft pick QB's...

And told them every time they questioned if I was a bandwagon fan I would make them listen to me drone on....

Funny how it stopped
I tell people about meeting the chiefs in houston and trying to get Todd blackledge autograph but he was too tired. You know who gave me a autograph bill Kenny and the man Len Dawson. Plus telling people I had to hear go cowboys in high school and tried in vain to get them to say go chiefs.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote