Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 11:28 PM   #1758
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
As a personal comment and not something that's been necessarily shared with me, I'll never understand why people put their careers in jeopardy over social media.

I mean, most of us who aren't related to actors, directors, producers, composers, et al, have to scratch, fight and kick just to even get noticed, let alone, make it to the "Top of the Mountain" of the entertainment industry.

I've mentioned that I had an offer to score a series for Disney a few years back and holy shit, if Disney asked me to stop posting on social media or lose my job, I would cancel my social media accounts immediately, which is something that I did back in 2017 anyway, as I saw the corrosive effects on other people in the industry.

God Bless her and all but for the life of me, I just don't get it.
It’s called fighting for what you believe in and not caving to the mob. Something you wouldn’t know jack or shit about
dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.