View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 04:21 PM   #27682
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
He may have forced a bad pass but I'd love to hear more about how you've used that play to diagnose some sort of temporary "reversion." Do you think his mind/understanding some how returned to a 2018 state? Based on that pass?
I'd love to hear more about how you used my post to conclude that I've somehow given a "diagnosis". Second, can you share the definition of "reversion" you're relying on in your post? Knowing whether you're using Merriam Websters' or Cambridge's (my personal favorite) definition would be key in order for us to have an intellectual discussion on a Chiefs football fan site.

You're a funny cat, PG.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.