View Single Post
Old 02-12-2005, 12:34 AM   #147
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
Maybe so...I don't think girls are getting "sluttier" but if you do get in the bedroom it seems like there is a lot more openness for new things and creativity...
even at the height of free love, anal sex was pretty rare, at least among the people that i knew from various parts of the country...

i'd venture to say that in my older sister's age group (64) the only people who have had anal sex are hookers and gays (nttawwt)...

my neices tell me that it's not exactly common amongst 16 - 22 year olds, but that they know quite a few girls who do it and enjoy it...

personally, i never really had any interest in it...

there were so many other ways to "express your love", why bother?
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.