Thread: Home and Auto Handy-Man Corner
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004, 09:02 AM   #10
Supporter

Thats a good idea red........I've got a couple of drywall buckets and lids. They'll take up a little more storage space that way...........but thats the kind of stuff I"m looking for.

Donk......I think I've seen that done.......and I think I can follow that instruction.

I tend to just grab the end, and loop it like a rope, wrap and connect the ends and hang it up........and its a pain every time I try to use it.

My contribution................You know the big orange Koolaide jugs.........and how they drip.

Take a 2ltr bottle, cut a small hole just below the neck that will hang over the button/spout.........Cut the side out, leaving the bottom.............It leaves a hole large enough to stick a cup inside to fill, and collect the drips and little spills that kids make.......saving a mess.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.