Thread: Home and Auto Handy-Man Corner
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004, 09:01 AM   #9
Brilliant!!

I braid my extension cord. It keeps it compact, easy to carry and it pulls apart without tangles every time. Here's how (the best I can explain it).

Take the cord and fold it in half. Loop the folded end over your wrist and grab the doubled up cord with the same hand. Pull through to make a loop. Stick your hand through the loop, grab the doubled up cord and pull through, creating another loop. Repeat until the end and knot it up so it doesn't unravel.

It may sound difficult here, but it really isn't and is the best way to store extension cords, hands down.

Last edited by donkhater; 09-24-2004 at 09:10 AM..
donkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli