View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 01:02 PM   #37
'Tis my eye!

We have Netflix which is the only exclusively streaming service we pay for. I guess you could count Hulu but more on that in a bit.

We have Prime because we are a prime member (we send and receive thousands of packages through Amazon), probably wouldn't have it otherwise.

We had Hulu for a long time but got a free 6-month sub to Hulu / ESPN+ / Disney+ so we switched over our Hulu account the bundle. We haven't paid for it yet but will probably end up only keeping Hulu. Disney+ is alright but our kids are teenagers, they don't watch it and neither do we.

I have Apple TV+ but I have year free sub because I buy a new iDevice every 18 months or so. Probably won't renew it but haven't really thought about it either because I have like 7 months left.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.