View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 04:40 PM   #33
On Hiatus

We get Peacock free as we are a Comcast customer...... (more on that later)

Stream:

Netflix
Disney+

Now..as for Comcast Cable

I have been doing all the reading/research on how to cut my Cable bill since I essentially pay for more channels that I don't care to watch (yes, I am talking about you MTV/VH1, Lifetime/LMN, Freeform, TLC, and all the other wasted channels).

I am fine with Comcast's broadband service, just can't stand the fact that if I commit to their contract to get a lower price on the cable package, I can bet with all certainty that at least 2 of the channels I do enjoy watching will disappear 3 months into my new contact.

What I would love to find out is which of the services like YouTube TV, Hulu TV, Philo TV, Orby TV or any of the others is the best.

Actually if we could just get the Digital Antenna to pick up the local channels better we would ditch Comcast cable and stream everything. (Wife loves regular TV and the local news)

Any expert advice?

Also...Mecca, what is the Comcast Flex box?
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.