Thread: Patrick Mahomes
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 12:35 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'd be thrilled to get him in the 2nd round but I wouldn't even blink if they took him in Round 1.

Ideal size, canon for an arm, smart, gutsy player. Yes, he needs at least a full year of development (if not 2) but well worth the risk and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of Paxton Lynch, IMO.

Draft him in 2017, sit him all year, let him compete in 2018. If all works well, he could take over mid-season 2018 or at the latest, 2019.
I thought you were against taking guys in the first round that couldn't play immediately?

I'm not taking a guy in the first thay could potentially need 2 years before he's ready to play. You're losing 2 years of value on the guy, then only have 3 years before you have to pay him.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.