View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 11:27 AM   #58
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
There was an albino guy in my undergrad school, and he had really thick glasses. One time I was walking on campus and he was riding his bike, and he lost control at a pretty good speed and hurtled toward me. I grabbed the handlebars and he was on the brakes, and all that happened was that I slid backwards a couple of feet hanging on to his bike, but I couldn't help pondering the news report of me being killed in a nearsighted albino bike accident.
Did you use to call him Powder?
Kclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about