View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 11:19 AM   #56
King Sandbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief
BTW,

Roswell is probably one of the biggest wastes of time I've ever had the displeasure of visiting. My wife and I were doing a week in the Guadalupe Mountains for Spring Break one year. We had been out in the backcountry for around 4 days when a serious snowstorm hit. My wife already had the flu before we'd hiked in, so I made the call and we hiked out. Looking for something else to do, we decided to head up to Carlsbad caverns then over to Roswell. Admittedly we went to Roswell as a sort of joke, not expecting much. Even not expecting much, I was dissapointed.
a bunch of my friends in college went too...
there were all a bunch of excited stoners ready to see some UFO's...

they said it was the lamest experience ever

bp
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.