View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 11:05 AM   #54
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alton deFlat
Just like Roswell, NM. I know for a fact they have alein craft there. I saw it in a movie with Will Smith.
BTW,

Roswell is probably one of the biggest wastes of time I've ever had the displeasure of visiting. My wife and I were doing a week in the Guadalupe Mountains for Spring Break one year. We had been out in the backcountry for around 4 days when a serious snowstorm hit. My wife already had the flu before we'd hiked in, so I made the call and we hiked out. Looking for something else to do, we decided to head up to Carlsbad caverns then over to Roswell. Admittedly we went to Roswell as a sort of joke, not expecting much. Even not expecting much, I was dissapointed.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.