View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 10:24 PM   #141
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I work with my 8 year old son with this all the time. The ball will go where your foot is pointed.

If you don't point your foot, plant, swivel your hips and follow through top/down the ball won't go where you want it.

Only freaks like Mahomes can get away with doing something outside of the formula.

This guy is the NFL MVP at QB and isn't doing what any decent passing high school QB can do.
It's sad. I read 2 books when I was named the starter in 6th grade : Joe Montana The Art and Magic of Quarterbacking and Joe Theismann Quarterbacking

Both books stress the footwork aspect, and that's where i started. Drew Brees and Kirk Cousins both have exceptional footwork. Tom Brady, too, much as I hate to admit it.

I think I actually still have that Montana book somewhere. If you'd like, I can send it your way for your boy to peruse. Lots of good stuff in there.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.