View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 09:57 AM   #281
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdsMckenzie View Post
Dolphins dumped everyone. Because their coaches are terrible. Not surprising guys like Tannehill and Stills are good on teams that can make the playoffs. How is top 10 passer rating, top 10 completion percentage, top 10 yards per attempt basically like Alex Smith. All-time... Not top 10 this season but all-time. In his first year with a new team. I guess you'll see next week but don't be surprised if forced to throw he'll go off. Even the other day he had 3tds to Henry's 1.

Those stats are great and show Tannehill operating efficiently within the framework of the Titans’ offense.

But this is a fan base that watched Alex Smith for five years. We understand how much the offense and scheme and playing within it bumped up Smith’s passer rating, completion percentage, and even YPA. It also saw how flat Smith fell when the offense got off schedule and was faced with playoff defenses and elite QBs.

From what I’ve seen of Tannehill and the Titans, it’s a fair comparison.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.