View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 06:33 PM   #187
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Same here, I use the minion method for my WSM and I can easily add more wood if needed, very hassle free. I will have to admit, before dropping $400 on mine I did some serious research. The Treagers are a complete waste of money. One big perk that most people had to say about the WSM, is that it's made by the most reputable barbecuing companies. I like the two grate feature, you can really pack on the meat if you're having a big party. I'm might try a turkey this Thanksgiving.

I did tons of research, too. Ended up between the WSM and the PBC. While conventional wisdom would have put me with the WSM, I went PBC and don't regret it.

I have a Weber kettle, and it's great. I wouldn't have been wrong to go with the WSM. But something drew me to the PBC. It's also made in the USA, and their support reputation is stellar. Supposedly the non toll-free number on the emblem goes straight to the president of the company, any time of day.

And I'll tell you, the fact I can do a brisket or pulled pork in 6 hours instead of 14 is awesome.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.