View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 06:27 PM   #186
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
The key to better flavor is not using 100% charcoal like they say. I use about 40% wood chunks and get very good results. Better than my electric, better than the old propane, and more consistent than the old stick burner I used to have.

You don't have to hook it. But I can tell any moisture difference in the stuff I've hung vs. the stuff I've put on the grate.
Same here, I use the minion method for my WSM and I can easily add more wood if needed, very hassle free. I will have to admit, before dropping $400 on mine I did some serious research. The Treagers are a complete waste of money. One big perk that most people had to say about the WSM, is that it's made by the most reputable barbecuing companies. I like the two grate feature, you can really pack on the meat if you're having a big party. I'm might try a turkey this Thanksgiving.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.