Thread: BigMeatballDave
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 10:55 AM   #222
Fight, build, win!

Sad sad news but at least he is no longer in pain. I know I already miss his posts on the Planet. Seems I had gotten in most threads to spinning the scroll wheel on most pots unless I saw a Big Chief Dave post and I stopped read and took notice. Those of us who believe know Dave is in a good place now no longer in pain. We will miss you see you on the other side one day RIP we will keep the Chiefs spirit going down here. Thanks for all the posts and keeping the Chiefs losses in perspective and mostly for being rock steady when most the rest of us were in a panic during losing streaks.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.