Thread: Movies and TV Netflix Daredevil
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 07:44 AM   #112
Back again, again.

There is speculation that the rooftop sniper was actually Bullseye, a claim bolstered by the fact that he had a playing card visible in his bag. And Jason Statham was, until recently, up for the role, which seems to indicate that Bullseye will certainly be there for Season 2, albeit with a different actor.

I've also seen articles mentioning Mr. Fear and Mysterio, and Purple Man is going to be the villain in the Jessica Jones story (played by David Tennant). The only other villain I can think of is the Jester, and I would expect to see him right about the same time as we see Stilt-Man; maybe later.
Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.