Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 09:39 AM   #129
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
You know, no one gives a flying **** about whether or not you "like" a show.

You ****ing pull this shit in every thread, whether it's movies or TV shows or even the Royals.

It's just never ending negativity that for some reason, you feel the need to share your misery with others.

You're a pathetic child.
I see I've hit a vein. I like alot of shows and movies, but the great thing about discussing things on the internet is we can dislike and like whatever we want.

I actually am on episode 8 of WandaVision and I like it. I'm hopeful that Loki will be good, but I'm not too interested on where they want to take this. The whole TVA thing is just corny as shit and just a huge turn off for me. Reminded me a bit of Umbrella Academy, which could have been great if it wasn't for that shit.

Posting a critical review of something is not acting like a child. Losing your shit on a message board because someone said something you don't like...well. We are supposed to tell our children not to call people names, Dane.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.