Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 02:29 PM   #124
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It's really difficult to pick a "favorite" film for me out of all 23 but Thor 3 is definitely, by far IMO, the best Thor film. It's lightyears ahead of Thor 1 (kinda lame and boring) and Thor 2 (it's required viewing because of the overall Infinity Stone story arc but it's just not a very good or compelling film).

Taika Waititi did a masterful job with Thor 3: Ragnarok, which is why he was brought back for Thor 4, which just wrapped filming.
Ragnarok was in my opinion the best MCU film (WS close 2nd). I'm more than excited for Love and Thunder because of the idea of Chris Pratt being in it.

So far I'm loving the hell out of Loki
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote