View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 01:17 AM   #122
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Happens all the time and it’s the main thing holding this team back from being truly dominant. Mahomes is capable of even more than they allow him to be/do. He could literally break the game if they let him.
I feel like Andy doesn't want to put stuff on tape when we have a 2 score lead. But, I have heard some great coaches, Marty and Jimmy Johnson to name a couple, say that if you execute correctly, it doesn't matter if the other team knows what play you are running.

I get why Andy would not want to give anything away, but we have the best WR (IMHO) and the best TE in the league, and the best QB in the world, with a lot of very good supporting skill players.

We should just be doing what we do, and not worrying about what other teams could glean from watching game film.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.