View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 03:17 PM   #1652
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I've found reasons to move him down my board for like 8 straight rounds. Just never convinced myself that he was gonna be a difference maker.

And the biggest problem with him is that he's a CB that can't play CB. So you're gonna have to pay him Tier 2 $$ to return kicks. On a simulator that MAY not even play him at KR (and in an environment where TBs may be the rule of the day).

I just saw way too many reasons not to take him. I'm hopeful that someone like Samuels (who will get PT as a WR) can do a credible job there without sucking up that kind of salary space.

So instead I took a pothead who went undrafted for failing a piss-test and then turned up in his roommates room when the guy got arrested for felony possession last winter. So that's awesome.

But I'm hopin' that the Vikings getting Barr back puts enough pressure on their cap that they're forced to move Waynes or Rhodes and they open a path to playing time. And that playing keeps him off the weeeeeeeed.

Columbia takes their dime CB - Holton Hill. Akhello Witherspoon, I don't care where you go, but you can't stay here...
Yeah I didn't really want to take him either but literally most everyone got good returners without having to spend a draft pick so I'll take the hit on him not being a good CB
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.