View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 11:33 AM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefGator View Post
Not bad... I wouldn't rate Dukie to high, since I don't think he will just plug into Lamar Miller's role. I would be starting Jacobs first.

WR seems a bit weak after Edelman, but I know alot of experts are high on Godwin.

Cook is a roll of the dice, but has looked good in pre-season so far.
I'm going to roll with ekeler or johnson week 1 and see how those 2 and Jacobs are actually used. I always go heavy on rb and light on wr and can usually swing a trade when RBS get light throughout the season. I want overly high on cooks but he was the only one that I kinda liked that I could get at plus value during my draft
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli