View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 09:36 PM   #1084
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Sorry you're having trouble Ed. Hopefully it turns around soon. Stay strong man. I'm thinking about you.
My feet are a bit better in that I can walk at a normal pace without wincing too much. I went out for dinner tonight and had my first pint of brew of the year. It was KC Bier Company's dunkel. Up until now, I've had half shot glasses of beer since the year started. I didn't gulp it down, just savored it. I go in for more chemo on Monday, so I figured now was the best time for a pint. I've got to keep up my endurance for Europe, right?
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.