View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 06:54 PM   #79
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
This is what you have right here, a guy who is most likely a strong side OLB in this scheme, so that means they are prepping for life without Houston or moving him to the other side...

I think immediately what it is, is a team that is completely doubling down that if Dee Ford is hurt Frank Zombo isn't on the field again.

I also think it has a lot to do with that nickel sub package they sit in 50% of the time, they seem to be trying to get dudes who are versatile enough to play in that package and not make running to easy.

Don't be surprised if a speedy LB is taken sometime today for that same reason.
I think it's most definitely a move to keep Zombo off the field at the least and I have a feeling Ford is not long for the NFL.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.