View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 08:22 AM   #224
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium View Post
Fourth consecutive road game.
Not ideal but that doesn't mean they are guaranteed to lose. Might be their 4th consecutive win. Their last two games at home before this, they lost. Titans have been balling. #3 Patriots, #1 Ravens. Now #2 Chiefs. NFC team will be either 1 or 2. This isn't just their 4th straight road game either, this is their 4th straight playoff game. If they lost to Texans, they don't get in.

By the way, I hope the fans here know I'm not trying to troll. I like talking football. I only signed up to defend Tannehill. I once thought he sucked but he has been really good.

Whatever happens, I'm just glad they got rid of Patriots and upset Ravens. It's been a fun season.
TurdsMckenzie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TurdsMckenzie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TurdsMckenzie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TurdsMckenzie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TurdsMckenzie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TurdsMckenzie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TurdsMckenzie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TurdsMckenzie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TurdsMckenzie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TurdsMckenzie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.