View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 07:47 AM   #217
In Search of a Life

Trying to remember the circumstances of our first loss. We had our run D figured out at this point but it's still hard to understand why we didn't roster Pennel. He and suggs could be big difference makers. I also think our LBs have sneaky improved a LOT.

On offense we moved the ball at will and this time mahomes will be able to move. Think I remember he made a few business decisions that game (for very good reason) including sliding on a crucial play where we all know a healthy mahomes would've run for a first down.

I think the Titans were a sleeping giant when we played them. They overplayed what we thought they were. We on the other hand are a much better team than we showed last time.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.