Thread: Video Games Diablo Immortal for Mobile
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 09:15 AM   #15
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I know there were a lot of critics of D3 when it released (all those years ago now, crazy) but the game as it exists now is actually pretty good. A lot of PC players never even experienced it, they were done with the game before Blizzard actually fixed it.

And even though I've never played it (for obvious reasons), World of Warcrack is still one of the most successful games of all time.

I mean, despite a somewhat low media profile (compared to PUBG and Fortnite at least), Overwatch has been a pretty overwhelming success.

I guess I'm just not sure where the "Blizzard sucks" stuff comes from.
I bought a computer specifically because I was a huge D2 fan and jacked for D3. I became so increasingly frustrated and bored with it that I quit awhile after the RMAH came into effect. There was no community. I didn't enjoy playing with others. Trading was non-existent. The story line was boring as hell. It just wasn't even close. The RMAH was utterly awful.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.