Thread: Chiefs Tom Brady Retiring
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 01:50 PM   #52
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
My guess is a PED scandal involving Tom will break in the near future and that’s the reason for the retirement.

There is no way that guy wasn’t juicing in some manner. No one plays like he did at age 44. No one has ever done it.

You’re not gonna tell me his dietary regimen was better than anyone else’s ever has been and that’s the reason for it.
I can’t imagine the League allowing that to come out. That would taint the last 20 years of the sport.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.