View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 11:18 AM   #65
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
Cigars-
La Gloria back in the day (before Ernesto Perez Carillio sold out to General Cigar) was my favorite.

Today I would say El Rico Habano. It is popular with the Cuban community in Miami and made right there. I think the Carillo family still owns the El-Credito cigar Factory where they are made. It is a great place if you get a chance to go there.

I was in Ireland a few months ago, walked into a cigar shop and walked right back out after I saw the prices. $55.00 Euro for a Hoya De Monterey Petite Robusto.
I buy a lot of E.P. Carillo's. I have 10 Allegiance on their way, I have a box of Encores with about 14 left, I have 5 Pledge Prequels I just got.

Top notch!

Cuban cigars are a rip off now. They are STUPID expensive, even for a cigar snob like me. I don't try to buy them.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.