View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 07:51 PM   #5664
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
He was also kicked off his college team for stealing and cheating.

Peter Kostis made news for talking about it earlier this year:

"I’ve seen Patrick Reed improve his lie up close and personal four times now. But putting…. You can go on YouTube. It’s the only time I’ve ever shut McCord up, he didn’t know what to say when I said ‘the lie that I saw originally wouldn’t have allowed for this shot.’ Because [Reed] put four, five clubs behind the ball, kind of faking whether he’s going to hit this shot or hit that shot – and by the time he was done, he hit a freaking 3 wood out of there. Which, when I saw it, it was a sand wedge layup originally, right?"

He caught a penalty for improving his lie in a waste area last year here:

https://youtu.be/nCuTyD5VhsM

His relationship with his parents is completely toxic. He even said he'd have them thrown out of a tournament if he knew they were there early in the round.

By most accounts he’s a loathsome person.
That’s a bit of a bummer about him. I know a fair number of members of his local club and they always have good things to say about him but easy with limited interaction.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli