View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 11:16 AM   #214
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Okay fine, but that's exclusive of your 'holes on the defense' point and again circles back to my first one - that I don't think you're clearly better off reversing the order to WR/C from C/WR. And I think you're more likely to find immediately playable talent at WR in the 2nd than you are at C in this particular draft.

But admittedly, that's all a wild-ass guess. Nobody expected JuJu to be a stud immediately, nor did they expect pro-bowl caliber play from Morse as a rookie.

I simply don't think you can dogmatically say "don't take a C in the 1st round" and that appears to be what you're doing, regardless of the talent of said C.
Admittedly, I don’t know the gap between Bradbury and the next center. This team has been pretty good at developing OL that aren’t first round picks. So I don’t want a first round OL. Would even much rather have Deionte Thompson roaming CF. I’m not sure how far he’ll fall into round 2. He’s a good rangey CF safety. Or you could go Taylor Rapp even to pair with honey badger. I just got home from work. I’ll go over the first round and see what’s left and where I’d have Bradbury. I’m not saying you’re wrong at all FYI. It’s just my preference.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.