Thread: QB Impressions
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 10:49 PM   #896
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I just wonder if you have a guy that gives you even close to those same feelings? Genuinely, as we sit here in January. Is there that one QB that you're going to be very pissed off if Denver passes on? Because that's where I was with Mahomes. And if you're serious about any of these QBs in this class, you'll identify one of them in the same way.
I totally believe in Darnold but that's probably not gonna happen.

I do think Mayfield has a rare combination of leadership, competitiveness, accuracy, and playmaking ability.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.